Statement of Faith Statement of Faith
- We believe the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to man, the only Infallible and authoritative word of God and that has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. We further believe that it is in the whole and is totally inerrant in the original manuscripts.
- We believe that there is one God manifested in three personalities; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His present priestly ministry, His personal return in power and glory as the Lord of lords and the King of kings.
- We believe in the fall of man and his lost state, which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ that brings salvation to the lost man.
- We believe in sanctification and holiness of the heart and the overcoming life as God’s design for the body of Christ, which is His bride and church.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as on the day of Pentecost and in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in the spiritual gifts and ministries, and His fruit in the life of the believer.